Happy Thankgiving!!

We had a great Thanksgiving overstuffing ourselves with 2 wonderful dinners. One at my sister's and one at my beloved hubby's sister's. We got to talk to the nephew in Iraq which was great. He'll be coming home in December which is even greater.


a special note of thanks to my mom who came here and let my inside dogs out while we were at my inlaws so we could be thankful for a clean floor when we got home. Buddy never did let her close to him. My brother is up from Dayton and he tried hot dogs but Buddy wouldn't even come close enough to pick them up off the ground where he threw them.


Lots of great desserts too. My stepmom sent me a recipe for a pumpkin angel food cake that was great and really easy. All you do is make a box mix angel food cake according to directions but add 1/2 C pumpkin and 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice with the other ingredients. Great for diabetics because it's something they can have a big piece of. We also had Eggnog Chocolate Pie which was wonderful...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal Farm update part 2