Animal Farm update part 2

We took the other half of the herd to the vet today. He's impressed with Ludo's progress. The heart murmur is still there but not as obvious. He's filled out tremendously. If he keeps doing this well, we'll be able to do surgery on the growth on his chest in January. We're very lucky that everyone gets along (so far). My poor skinny old cat is just showing her age and my great big moose cat is NOT overweight at 17lbs. The only negative thing (aside from the bill) was that I forgot to give Loki dramamine before we left so he hurled. He managed to miss the plastic tablecloth that we covered the back seat with as well as the floor mat but he did hit the cat cage and the exposed carpet over the hump between the seats. My hubby didn't appreciate me laughing at the fact that he'd be driving to Westlake with a smelly car but then, I was the one cleaning the source of the smell while he got dressed for the meeting so I figure I can laugh all I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog