Update

My hubby hurt his back drilling holes for the new porch's supports.. of all things, they hit a root. Many many thanks to Brian for helping him and keeping him from killing himself instead of just hurting his back. It's a big job. We got the concrete in the post holes without losing a dog in it. Hopefully, we'll have another porch by Christmas.

I finally got the painting in the church nursery finished.. We now have a sky with a rainbow in it.

We had the new guy to the vet again.. He's been unofficially named "buddy" which is just half a step up from "hey you". He has no heartworm and we're giving him medication for other worms just in case. I'm starting to get to where I can't tell one poo from the other anymore and I'd rather pay for worm medicine than put too much effort into watching dogs take a dump. We've finally got so many animals that we can't take them all in one carload to the vet. Buddy is liking the car thing but he wants to ride with his head on your shoulder so he can look out the front window. He has an infection where Ludo expressed his displeasure of sharing food dishes by biting him in the head. He is NOT neutered and I don't know how I missed that but then, I didn't get my face right down there or give him a grope the way the vet did. The Shar Pei my inlaws had gave obvious evidence of his non-neutered state but this guy is apparently more discrete. Probably because of his youth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal Farm update part 2