The morning after

I started Karate last night. I'm not sure how I feel about the class yet. I'm pretty sure how I feel about the achy joints and muscles. I signed up for three months so I guess I'll see how I feel about it in another month or so. I figure I can do almost anything for three months and I don't think there's any form of physical training or exercise that shows results in just a month so three seems like a good amount of time to really know if this is for me or not. It's at the same dojo where Joel studies so I've forbidden him from the premises during my classes. I can only handle one task master at a time and I don't have to live with Marcum Sensei.

I've gotten "approval" for the handles and hinges I got for the church's kitchen cupboards. Not that I needed to answer to anyone other than the other trustees but I am always very conscious of the fact that this building and congregation are second home and family to the people who grew up in it as I did. I feel like a 'bad daughter' if someone's feelings get hurt over our choices or if someone isn't happy with the job we've done.



I went for a bike ride down the trail near our house this evening and took some cool sunset pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal Farm update part 2