A second post!

For someone who can chat for as long as I can in person, you'd think I could think of something to say here. I've had a busy summer between surgery and our August party and all the work we did on the house. We have a new front porch and have done quite a bit of repair work on the bathroom and front room. I picked up guitar hero for the first time about a week and a half ago and have already solved the whole game on easy and am now mostly through with the medium level. Hubby loves his new job which is great and he gets to do a lot of it from home since he's on development projects. I've also finally got a complete idea for what I want the kitchen to look like which is a wonderful relief. We need to get going on it but it's hard to really jump in and get rid of old when you have no idea what you want the new to look like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal Farm update part 2